The true wolf isn't the one that never breaks. It's the one that is unbroken, time and time again.
A billionaire by the age of 21, Aleksis Dorsey used to run a profiteering pharmaceutical company. While head of the company, he obtained the exclusive rights to an anti-parasitic treatment medication and promptly tripled the price. Although this subsequently resulted in deaths and associated lawsuits, the legal fees were quickly eclipsed by the profits that he made from the drug.
Aleksis joined the AEON Program because he believed that he had finally met his equals in life. Due to his connections, he was responsible for squeezing every last penny out of the AEON Backers to fund their experiment. Aleksis was responsible for recruiting Frank Spicer, who he previously knew from meeting him at a topless pool party at a location known as "The Imperial." He convinced Frank to join the AEON Program in order to "share [his] music with the future of this land."
Aleksis is obsessed with wolf iconography and throws a massive party that he dubs, "Devouring of the Lambs", at Dorsey Manor in the Evening to mark the end of First Day. All guests are required to wear a wolf mask and the main course for the party goers is human flesh, specifically those of certain party goers.
Aleksis loves chocolate beer, dancing to great music and, most of all, himself. He is an egomaniac who wants to be the person that everyone wants to spend time, sleep and party with (except for Harriet).
He views his own ruthless determination as the reason for his success, and has no regard for the sanctity of anyone's life, except his own.
Aleksis carries the Karnesis Slab which allows him to hurl people through the air, his own henchmen included.
He also carries dual LIMP-10 submachine guns with the Vampire perk. He will drop them if he is killed.
Related achievements and trophies
- One of the Eternalists had a mother that almost married Dorsey's father.
- Despite having his mask on all the time, even in his room’s portrait and photos, his statue is depicted without the mask and is the only thing that shows what Aleksis looks like without it.
- Unique interactions with Aleksis at his party:
- If Aleksis's music is played on the music player, he will come and start dancing.
- If you break the statue of Aleksis, he will come and comment on it.
- If the chocolate beer supply is turned off, Aleksis will throw a tantrum (because he doesn't like drinking from bottles).
- DEATHLOOP FIRST GAMEPLAY REVEAL & NEXT-GEN DETAILS
- The Runt
- HOW TO TAKE OUT YOUR TARGETS IN DEATHLOOP
- LIVE at Stony Bar
- Frank Spicer: "By the time my third album came out, the hearings were already in full swing. You know,showbiz is a TWO-FACED WHORE. But she's also got a good side. And she didn't abandon her golden boy in his fucking hour of need. Oh no. (cough) So, in comes Aleksis, who I've met previously at one of them topless pool parties at the Imperial and he tells me "I need you to share your music with the future of this land" and I go "What? Like fucking kids' shows?!" And he laughs, "Nah nah man," he takes off his glasses, "Ever heard of the AEON Program?'" Ladies and gentlemen, it is such a pleasure to be here on this lovely, most beautiful, I mean really swingin' Isle of Blackreef."
- 'Devouring of the Lambs' Poster
- Temporary Group Channel: Evening
- Minutes to Midnight
|Visionaries||Aleksis Dorsey - Charlie Montague - Colt Vahn - Egor Serling - Fia Zborowska - Frank Spicer - Harriet Morse - Julianna Blake - Wenjie Evans|
|Eternalists||Amador Jack - Anatoly - Andrei the Cannonman - Angry Eternalist - Betty - Man Behind Glass - Otto Blacksmith - Pick Rexly - Vanya|
|Spies||Beetlequeen - Redfowl - Starbird|
|Operation Horizon||Lila Blake|