The Constancy Automatic, a submachine gun, is one of the four unique guns found in Deathloop. It has a unique dual-magazine system that allows it to be reloaded while firing.
- Ace In The Hole: Final rounds deal extra damage.
- [The final few rounds in the magazine deal extra damage. Save the best for last.]
- Feedback Loop: Stack damage buff when hitting enemies.
- [Harming an enemy gives you a stacking damage increase for a brief period of time.]
- Open Wounds: Shot enemies take damage over time.
- [Shot enemies bleed and take damage over time.]
- Snare: Slows enemies down on hit.
- [Damaging an enemy slows them down, making for an easy target.]
- Zero In: Tighter spread the longer you fire.
- [The longer you fire continuously, the tighter your shot spread.]
- Complete the All Night Long Arsenal Lead.
- The Constancy Automatic can be looted from Frank Spicer's corpse inside his club at Fristad Rock in the Morning.
- The Constancy Automatic can be randomly dropped by Julianna Blake.