The LIMP-10, also known as the Light Infantry Machine Pistol, is a submachine gun found in Deathloop.
- Jamming Tendency: Dependent on quality.
- Grey (Crude): Frequent
- Turquoise (Sleek): Never
- Purple (Exemplar): Never
- Ammunition: Small Caliber
- Handling: Right Hand (Dual Wield Compatible)
- Ace In The Hole: Final rounds deal extra damage.
- Open Wounds: Shot enemies take damage over time.
- Snare: Slows enemies down on hit.
- Suppressor: Weapon is much quieter.
- Vampire: Recover health when you damage enemies.
- A LIMP-10 with the Suppressor perk can be found in The Complex, in Egor Serling's lab.
- A LIMP-10 with the Open Wounds perk can be looted from Aleksis Dorsey's corpse in Updaam in the Evening.
- A LIMP-10 with the Vampire perk can be found in Karl's Bay in Hanger 1, behind a code-locked door.
A modified, exemplar LIMP-10
Dual LIMP-10 action shot.
Colt picking up the LIMP-10 for the first time in game.
- ↑ Colt Vahn: "Light Infantry Machine Pistol. Why do I know this? Oh. Okay."