I Can't Game Like This!
Who let this underdeveloped sh*t into my beta testing?! If someone doesn't UPDATE IT right now, hell if any of you'll ever play anything I created!
Eight geniuses who painted up a prison and named it "freedom".Colt Vahn
The Visionaries are a group of scientists, artists, and party animals, but are also cold-blooded murderers who want to live forever no matter the cost. Because of this, they're looking to assassinate Colt to prevent him from breaking the time loop by killing them all. They are the targets and main antagonists of Deathloop.
Get a Fresh Tape, Let's Do Another Take.
This is good, but it could be better. The following content requires revision and general improvements. You can help out the wiki by adding more information, sourcing unverified information, and making the content more user-friendly.
Scientists, artists, and party animals make up the ranks of the Visionaries, but one thing unites them all: Fear.
Fear of death, to be specific. Each and every member of the Visionaries is a powerful and/or influential person that could not come to grips with their own mortality and so, sought a way to live forever, by any means necessary. Each one had/has their role to play in creating and maintaining the loop on Blackreef.
Every Visionary is linked inextricably to the anomaly that created Blackreef's timeloop, both figuratively and literally. Their very being is connected to the stability of the timeloop. Therefore, killing every Visionary would cause the timeloop to destabilize and eventually collapse.
- Julianna Blake — AEON Program's Archivist & (New) Head of Security
- Wenjie Evans — Primary Architect of the Loop and Chief Scientist of the AEON Program.
- Aleksis Dorsey - AEON Program's Chief Financial Backer
- Fia Zborowska — AEON Program's Principal Visual Artist and Supplier
- Frank Spicer — Host of Blackreef's only radio show, Rock Legend, and Recruiter of the AEON Program.
- Egor Serling — AEON Program's Founder & a "Pseudoscientist" (self-given title)
- Harriet Morse — Wellness author and human resource manager of the AEON Program
- Charlie Montague — AEON Program's Chief Systems Administrator & Head of Entertainment
- Colt Vahn — AEON Program's (Former) Head of Security
Related achievements and trophies
- Of the NPC Visionaries, only 5 carry slabs. Killing them (or an invading Julianna) is the main way to obtain new powers and slab upgrades.
- Frank Spicer and Wenjie Evans do not carry slabs, but Frank drops a unique gun, the Constancy Automatic.
- While Colt and Julianna technically each possesses a unique slab, Reprise and Masquerade accordingly, neither can be looted or otherwise equipped through normal means.