The Visionaries are a group of scientists, artists, and party animals, but are also cold-blooded murderers who want to live forever no matter the cost. Because of this, they're looking to assassinate Colt to prevent him from breaking the time loop by killing them all. They are the targets and main antagonists of Deathloop.
Scientists, artists, and party animals make up the ranks of the Visionaries, but one thing unites them all: Fear.
Fear of death, to be specific. Each and every member of the Visionaries is a powerful and/or influential person that could not come to grips with their own mortality and so, sought a way to live forever, by any means necessary. Each one had/has their role to play in creating and maintaining the loop on Blackreef.
- Julianna "Jules" Blake — AEON Program's Archivist & (New) Head of Security
- Dr. Wenjie Evans — Primary architect of the Loop and Chief Scientist of the AEON Program.
- Aleksis "The Wolf" Dorsey - AEON Program's Chief Financial Backer
- Fia Zborowska — AEON Program's Principal Visual Artist
- Ramblin' Frank Spicer — Host of Blackreef's only radio show
- Egor Serling — AEON Program's Founder & a "Pseudoscientist" (self-given title)
- Harriet Morse — Wellness author and human resource manager of the AEON Program
- Charlie "*$%@ing" Montague — AEON Program's Chief Systems Administrator & Head of Entertainment
- Colt "The Captain" Vahn — AEON Program's (Former) Head of Security
Related achievements and trophies
- Of the NPC Visionaries, only 5 carry slabs. Killing them (or an invading Julianna) is the main way to obtain new powers and slab upgrades.
- Frank Spicer and Dr. Wenjie Evans do not carry slabs, but Frank drops a unique gun Constancy Automatic.
- While Colt and Julianna technically each possesses a unique slab, Reprise and Masquerade accordingly, neither cannot be looted or otherwise equipped through normal means.